Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pumpkin Carvin' Palooza

This week I partook in another festive fall activity: pumpkin carving! Monday night I went to a pumpkin carving party and took two cute little pie pumpkins to carve along with two different design templates. I thought I would have time to do both at the party since they were small but the first one was more involved than I anticipated. So I carved my UNC logo pumpkin at the party and then saved my Tory Burch logo pumpkin to do on my own another day. Here are some pictures of my handiwork:
Scooping out pumpkin guts!

My UNC logo pumpkin

All lit up- Happy HEELoween!

Tory Burch logo pumpkin-didn't turn out quite as well as I would've liked.

Lit-up!

Have you carved pumpkins yet this year? What designs?
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment