Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Summer Essential: Hats

June has really flown by and July 4th is just around the corner. I know the week of the 4th is traditionally a popular summer vacation week. Whether your headed to the beach or elsewhere, be sure to pack a hat to protect your face from the sun! Wear sunscreen too of course, but when I'm spending extended periods of time outdoors, particularly at the pool or beach, I like to wear a hat for additional protection! Plus there are so many adorable hats you can wear, so it's a win-win situation! A baseball hat will protect your face, but a wide-brimmed hat will also provide protection for your neck and shoulders. Here are some of my favorites:
(Different colors are available in stores-I have a navy seersucker one I LOVE!)


(This hat is a little nice for the pool or beach, but would be precious for a daytime outdoor party, festival, or picnic.)

(This is a good floppy straw hat option for the pool or beach and you can also find it at the J.Crew outlet.)


(This is a good option for the pool/beach and outdoor parties and events.)

(This printed canvas floppy hat is great for the pool or beach!)

My Lilly Pulitzer Gift with Purchase floppy straw hat with printed ribbon from Spring 2013 is one of my favorites, but I don't wear it to the pool or beach. It is my nice outdoor party hat.

What are your favorite summer hats to wear to protect your face and look cute?
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment