Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Summer Essentials: Best Beach Bags of 2013

There's still plenty of time to squeeze in trips to the beach and pool during this last month of summer, and if you're in the market for a new pool/beach bag here are some great options!

I have this bag and actually use it as just a regular tote bag, but Lilly markets it as a beach bag. The inside wipes clean easily and there is an interior zip pocket for keeping iPhones and such dry and sand-free.

Lilly Pulitzer's insulated cooler bags are actually my top choice for a beach bag. I have the Limeade Floaters print from two years ago that I still use and it has held up well! You can fit a decent amount of stuff in it and it zips across the top. As an added bonus it comes with a pink Lilly Pulitzer bottle opener! (I have this cooler bag in Chin Chin as well, that I use as a multi-purpose bag.) 

I don't have these next few bags so can't speak from personal experience of their usefulness as beach/pool totes, but they are all adorable and appear very functional as well:
My Stella & Dot Stylist Sarah highly recommends this tote as a beach bag. Multiple interior pockets, including a water bottle holder, make it easy to stay organized!

This nylon tote from Vineyard Vines also has multiple interior pockets and would be a great beach tote.

This monogrammed tote from Marley Lilly comes in multiple color options!

This woven tote has a beachy vibe!

What have been your "go-to" bags for trips to the beach and pool this summer?
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment