Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday Five

1. Tory Burch Lunchbox
Last weekend I was super excited to find this Tory Burch lunchbox from the Target-Neiman Marcus collection on sale for 70% off! I was super lucky too, as this is sold out online and at most Target stores. It's not every day that you can find something Tory Burch for just $6. It worked great for carrying my lunch this week and I love the fact that it matches my Tory Burch thermos from Target! The metal logo zipper pull is so pretty too.

2. Lilly Pulitzer New Year Cheer Sale Goodies
I have received all of my prizes from the Lilly New Year's Sale and am thoroughly pleased. The fast shipping was a plus too! I placed my order the Thursday morning the sale began and received my packages just a little over 48 hours later. I hope everyone else who got stuff from the sale is happy with their purchases. I'm so ready for Spring so I can wear the Shell Yeah necklace! 

3. Wagon Wheel by Darius Rucker
Darius Rucker's newest single is a cover of the Old Crow Medicine Show hit Wagon Wheel and I am absolutely loving it! I think I actually like Darius' version better. Wagon Wheel is the perfect song for an NC girl and Darius has the most amazing voice! You can buy it from the Amazon MP3 store or iTunes. It is definitely worth the download!

4. Target Red Velvet Chocolate Chunk Muffins
Normally I prefer to bake from scratch as much as possible, but the Target bakery has amazing jumbo muffins and when I was there last weekend I saw this new flavor. Since I love anything Red Velvet I couldn't resist buying some and they did not disappoint! 

5. The Chance by Karen Kingsbury book trailer 
Anyone who either reads my blog regularly or is a real-life friend knows that Karen Kingsbury is my favorite author. Her next book, The Chance, is scheduled to release on March 5, 2013. Just yesterday she released the official trailer for the book and it makes me even more excited to read it. It's a love story set in Savannah and the main guy character is a basketball player. That information alone is enough to convince me I will love it, but being a KK book I know that it will also have an inspiring message of God's love and faithfulness. (I originally intended to include the release of The Chance in my post on anticipated events in 2013, but accidentally omitted it. So the premiere of the book trailer this week presented the perfect opportunity to for me to blog about my excitement over the upcoming release of The Chance).

Happy Friday and have a great weekend y'all!
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment