Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!

Happy 2013 y'all! I'm so glad it's a new year! Here are a few things coming up in 2013 that I'm already excited about:

Dance Moms Season 3

My guilty pleasure Dance Moms returns tonight! I'm looking forward to another season of mayhem and drama. The moms are so dramatic and ridiculous but it's like a train wreck-you just can't look away. Although they have out of control moms, the girls are super talented and fun to watch perform. If you haven't already, tune into Lifetime and check it out for yourself (Tuesdays at 9pm EST).

Legally Blonde the Musical
I'm super excited to visit my best friend in late January or early February and see a community theater production of Legally Blonde the Musical, my favorite. Ever since the "Search for Elle Woods" MTV reality show from Summer 2008 (that a Southern Belle won by the way) I have been hooked on the soundtrack. I saw the Broadway tour performance back in Spring 2009 and it was amazing! While I don't expect a community theater production to be at that level, I will take any opportunity to see a performance of Legally Blonde since it is no longer on Broadway or on tour in the US.  

Lilly Pulitzer New Year Cheer Sale
This Thursday, January 3 Lilly is having an amazing two-day online sale at lillypulitzer.com. They only do this kind of sale twice a year and it is absolutely amazing! Items are from the past few previous seasons and savings are AT LEAST 50% off (often more). For example, cardigans that normally retail for around $90 are as low as $25-$30. The silk/cashmere blend scarves that retail for over $100 go for around $30-$40. The sale will most likely have stuff from Summer 2012 and Fall 2012, and probably some Spring 2012 items as well. I am hoping to score a good deal on adorable plaid seersucker sundress I missed out on last summer and a top in the elephant print that I missed out on this past fall. 

Girls' Weekend with Country-Western Fun
I'm also looking forward to visiting another dear friend in early 2013. The highlight will be putting on our cowgirl boots and heading out for another trip to our favorite country-western place with a great live house band, dancing, and people-watching.

These are just a few fun things on the radar for 2013, and that's just the first couple months! What are y'all looking forward to this year? And for you Lilly lovers, what are you hoping to score in the New Year Cheer Sale?
-L
xoxo 

1 comment:

  1. I am extremely excited for the Lilly Sale and Dance Moms as well! :) love love love both!
    xoxo
    maura
    http://www.polospearlsbows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete