Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Saturday Six

Hey y'all! I'm back! And since I missed Friday Five, I'm going to do a Saturday Six, since it's been awhile since I've shared some of my favorite things. January was one of the craziest months of my life- between moving, going out of town for a friend's wedding, and continuing to settle into a routine at my new job. Everything is great though- it's all a good kind of crazy! I can't believe it's already February. Here are some things I am loving this week!

1. Kate Spade Striped Duvet Cover
I was really excited to find this striped Kate Spade Duvet Cover at TJ Maxx. I was in need of new bedding for my queen bed at my new apartment. This is actually a twin duvet cover, but I got creative with using it for my queen bed. Another blog post with more details on that will be coming soon!

2. Kate Spade "Things We Love" Coffee Table Book
I had been wanting this Kate Spade coffee table book for awhile, and just recently got it! It is absolutely gorgeous and is full of fun pictures and quotes.

3. Stella & Dot Signature Hoops
I didn't have a good pair of big hoop earrings, so I took advantage and ordered these Signature Hoops in bronze when I had a Stella & Dot gift card. They are so classic and go with everything! 

4. Burt's Bee's Lip Shimmer
I have recently discovered Bert's Bee's Lip Shimmer (image via) and it is one of my new favorite beauty products. I like it because it gives my lips rich vibrant color the way the lipstick does, yet I feel like I'm medicating my lips at the same time. I really like the "Raisin" shade and I also like the "Strawberry" shade.

5. Lilly Pulitzer Callahan Shorts in "Loopy"
I recently visited Greenville, SC and The Pink Bee (one of my all-time favorite Lilly stores) was having a big sale, so I got the Callahan shorts in this adorable elephant print from the Resort 2013 collection. Now it just needs to be spring so I can wear them!

6. Psalm 37:4
Psalm 37:4 is one of my favorite Bible verses and it is one of my mentor's favorite verses too. She is constantly reminding me of it. I was super excited to find this wall hanging when I was unpacking stuff in my new apartment. I had forgotten I owned it.

Hope y'all are having a great weekend!
-Liz
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment