Pages

Friday, December 27, 2013

Friday Five

Sorry I am wayyyy behind on Friday Five posts y'all! Hope y'all had a Merry Christmas!

1. J.Crew Factory Sylvia Black Patent Wedges
I had been eyeing these black patent wedges from J.Crew Factory for awhile, and took advantage of a 50% off sale + additional 10% off and free shipping during one of their pre-Christmas promotions!

2. World Wildlife Fund Elephant Adoption
I adopted an elephant from the World Wildlife Fund as a Christmas present to myself, which was something I had been wanting to do for awhile! 

3. Gingerbread Latte
I took advantage of a free Reward on my Starbucks Gold Card and got a grande Gingerbread Latte. The Gingerbread Latte is definitely my favorite Starbucks Christmas drink, and I get nonfat milk and no toppings so it's at least a little bit healthier.

4. Lilly Pulitzer Notes , Pen, and Catch-all
One of my favorite local gift boutiques was having 25% off their entire store, so I got this Lilly Pulitzer catchall with loose notepaper and a pen in Chin Chin (one of my all-time favorite prints) for my desk at my new job!

5. C.Wonder Elephant Bangle
One of my best friends got me this beautiful orange elephant bangle from C. Wonder for Christmas! I had admired it when I was in the store with her back in November so it was an especially sweet and thoughtful gift!

-Liz
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment