Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas Party Outfits

The past couple weekends I have attended multiple Christmas parties. A couple of them were cocktail attire, which was super fun dressing up for since I usually don't have that many semiformal events to attend. Here is what I wore:

Party 1:

I wore a LulaKate bridesmaids dress from my cousin's wedding with my pink Lilly Pulitzer bow earrings, pearls, and Kate Spade idiom bangles and cocktail ring. I wore a pair of one-inch pointy-toe heels since I was standing a lot.

Party 2:
I wore my Lilly Pulitzer Shauna Tunic dress with black tights and Tory Burch black Reva flats (not pictured), sparkly Kate Spade stud earrings, Kate Spade idiom bangles and cocktail ring, J.Crew elephant critter necklace, and my new Tory Burch Amanda Crossbody.

Party 3:
I wore my Lilly Pulitzer Black Bowen dress with gold embroidery detail on the skirt, pearls, Tory Burch gold logo stud earrings; and a Kate Spade cocktail ring and bow bangle. I also wore my shorter black pointy-toe heels for comfort's sake.

What have been some of your go-to outfits for Christmas parties this year?
-Liz
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment