Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

Friday Five

I've still been so slack about blogging, but I'm back this week with another Friday Five and am linking up with A. Liz Adventures and friends!

1. Tory Burch Miller Sandals
Last weekend while I was visiting a friend we went shopping and the local Monkees was having a sale where you drew an Easter egg at checkout which contained a surprise discount. I had been wanting some Tory Burch Millers for awhile and decided this was the opportunity to treat myself. I had originally planned to get some basic tan leather ones but they didn't have my size in stock, so I ended up getting these tan snakeskin print ones. I really like them because they are kinda different but are still neutral and go with everything!

2. Lilly Pulitzer Liz Shift in Crazy Cat House
For my birthday I got the Lilly dress from the Spring 2014 collection I had been wanting for awhile- a classic shift named after me, with cats in the print! It made its debut when I wore it to church a couple weeks ago. I absolutely love it!

3. Lilly Pulitzer January Skort in It's A Zoo
My other birthday present from the Lilly Spring 2014 collection was this skort. Lilly prints with critters are my personal favorite, and the fact that this one has PANDAS makes me love it even more. (The Pandamonium print from Spring 2010 is one of my all-time favorites and it had a major role in starting my Lilly obsession). I also like the giraffes, and there are also some elephants, which I'm also obsessed with. I really like how some of my favorite animals are all incorporated in the same print! This will definitely be a go-to piece in my wardrobe this spring and summer and in years to come!

4. J. Crew Factory Tangerine Scarf
I couldn't resist this gorgeous lightweight scarf from J.Crew Factory when they had the entire store 50% off a few weeks ago. I love the oranges print!

5. Easter Sunday in Lilly
I took advantage of having a three-day weekend and went to go visit one of my dear friends over Easter. We both wore Lilly dresses to church and I was super happy to be able to break out my plaid seersucker Franco dress again. (I'm a stickler on the no white or seersucker before Easter rule). It was a joyous day of celebrating the resurrection of our Savior Jesus. No matter what our circumstances are, we can have hope and joy because of His triumph over death.

Have a great weekend!
-Liz
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I totally want those sandals and the orange scarf! Too cute!


    Elise @ Harvey Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fabulousness here!! I heart Tory Burch sandals, and your new Lilly dress is super cute! The orange scarf is so cheery! Love it! ...& 50% off, YES, please and thank you!! Rejoicing with you in the goodness of our God!! So incredible that although we are altogether undeserving, those who have repented and placed their trust in Christ have steadfast hope in Him!!! ... Happy to have come across your fabulous blog through the link up! Have a lovely week, Liz!

    ReplyDelete