Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

Friday Five

Hope y'all have had a great week! The past couple weekends have been busy for me with celebrating my birthday in NC with friends two weeks ago, and then going to SC to spend time with friends last weekend. Here are some things I'm loving right now, and I'm linking up with A. Liz Adventures and company again!


1. Michael Kors Watch
I had been toying with the idea of getting a Michael Kors watch for awhile, but was concerned that it would overwhelm my tiny wrists. I found this one at Nordstrom Rack for nearly 50% off suggested retail and fell in love with it! You can't see the band too well in this pic, but it's a combo of gold and tortoisehell, which I love!

2. C.Wonder Initial Mug
I have recently discovered that I can drink regular coffee (i.e. not a latte or cappucino) as long as I add some creamer, milk, or sugar to it. At work we have a community Keurig brewer, so I have been drinking the K-cups each day. I needed a coffee mug that I could just leave at work, so when I saw this adorable initial mug at C.Wonder a couple weeks ago when they were having storewide 40% off, I had to jump on it!

3. Psalm 139:16
My best friend gave me a birthday card with this precious verse inside it. I am especially comforted by this sweet truth from God's Word as I struggle with unfulfilled hopes and dreams.

4. Starbucks Birthday Reward
One of the perks of Starbucks Rewards- getting a free birthday drink. I went for a venti latte!

5. Rameses is a Daddy
One of the coolest UNC football game day traditions is the live Rameses mascot that sits (aka alternates between napping and grazing) on the sideline during the game. He became a father this week to THREE baby rams! This precious picture came from The Daily Tar Heel.

Have a great weekend enjoy the gorgeous warm weather!
-Liz
xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Love your new watch- and polkadot denim! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rameses had babies!?!? I absolutely love seeing him at games. I looked for him at the spring game on Saturday. No wonder he wasn't there!!! :) Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete