Pages

Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday Five

Happy Friday y'all! I'm linking up with A. Liz Adventures and friends again this week. Here's what I'm currently loving:


1. Lilly Pulitzer for Estee Lauder Lemon Print Cosmetic Pouch
I don't wear Estee Lauder makeup but my mom does, and she gives me some of the Lilly gifts with purchase that she gets from them. I am loving this zip cosmetic pouch in a gorgeous lemon print (I would love some shorts or a dress in this print!). It is made of waterproof material and I use it for storing my iPhone and iPod down in my pool/beach bag.

2. Lilly Pulitzer for Estee Lauder Tote and Change Purse
Just this week my mom gave me another Lilly for Estee Lauder gift with purchase: this super fun tote bag with matching change purse!

3. 99-cents Large Iced Coffee
This summer Dunkin Donuts is offering iced coffee of ANY size for 99 cents between 3:00pm and 6:00pm. I took advantage of a 99 cent large one afternoon this week.

4. Beach!
Last weekend I had my first trip to the beach of Summer 2014, and I look forward to more!

5. J.Crew Factory Giraffe Necklace
 I know I've featured this on Friday Five before, but since Saturday is World Giraffe Day I wanted to point out again what a great necklace it is. If you don't live near a J.Crew outlet you can order it online.

Hope y'all have a great weekend!
-Liz
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment