Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2014

National Wear Your Lilly Day 2014

Saturday, June 21 was National Wear Your Lilly Day! But let's face it, that's practically every day for me ;) Here is how I celebrated:

Part 1- pool time with my Lilly cover-up, tumbler, pool bag, lunchbox, koozie, and cosmetic pouch:



Part 2: Wore my Lilly Toucan Tango Lana Top, elephant bangle, and pink bow earrings to a minor league baseball game:



Seersucker mini from the J.Crew outlet, silver Jacks, and a Micheal Kors watch completed my National Wear Your Lilly Day outfit. 

How did y'all celebrate National Wear Your Lilly Day?
-Liz
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog, i just found it the other day, and its great to see your outfit combos! i think its national Lilly day everyday for me lol i wear at least one piece per day even if its just my McKim's! My 3 year old daughter just got her first Lilly shift (in sparks fly), so now we're getting into matching lol... I love your Toucan Tango top i'll have to keep a look out for that print and your tumbler is soo cute, i just bought my first tumbler in lobstah roll, i literally take it everywhere!!

    ReplyDelete