Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Wish List Wednesday

It's been awhile since I've posted a Wish List Wednesday, so I figured I would do one right now while the snow is coming down outside. I gave up shopping for Lent, so anything I want right now has to go on my wish list rather than in my closet. The good news is my birthday is coming up at the end of March, so I might get some of these before Easter. Here are a few pretties I have my eyes on:

Lilly Pulitzer Mila Shift in Yellow First Impression
Lilly's popular Hotty Pink First Impression print from Spring 2011 is back for Spring 2015, in a gorgeous yellow color way. This beauty is on my birthday list and I am hoping to get it and wear it for Easter!

Lauren James Orange Scalloped Seersucker Skirt
This orange seersucker skirt from Lauren James, my favorite up and coming preppy designer, is also on my birthday list. It will be perfect to wear to a Clemson baseball game this spring (after Easter of course)! Lilly has never done orange seersucker that as far as I know, so I love that Lauren James has this option. The scalloped hem is adorable, and the price tag of $58 is excellent!

Lauren James Carolina Blue Sunnies
I am quite the sunglasses junky, and definitely don't need another pair! However, I'm still eying these light blue Lauren James sunglasses with polarized lenses. The blue is a close match to Carolina blue and would be adorable for UNC games!

Lilly Pulitzer Lion In The Sun Buttercup Shorts
These are my favorite pair of shorts from the Lilly Pulitzer Spring 2015 collection. I love the color, which is also close to Carolina blue, and I love any Lilly print that incorporates members of the cat family. I have several pairs of Callahan shorts, but none of the scalloped buttercup style, so this would be a nice addition to my collection!

What is on your wish list?
-Liz
xoxo




1 comment:

  1. Ahh all of this is so cute! So ready for spring fashions!

    ReplyDelete