Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday Five

Happy Friday y'all!

1. Lilly Pulitzer Chin Chin Picture Frame
As y'all know by now, Chin Chin is one of my all-time favorite Lilly Pulitzer prints. I had seen the picture frame in this precious print several months ago, but didn't buy it. This week I decided to get it. Some of the super cute pictures I took this summer will look great in this frame!

2. Kate Spade Pink Skinny Mini Bow Necklace

I had been admiring this Kate Spade bow necklace on Piperlime for awhile, so when it went on sale and I had $50 worth of Gap Rewards, I jumped at the opportunity to order it. Basically, I got a $78 necklace for less than $5! What's not to love about that! I know I will wear this a lot and it will go great with a lot of my Lilly stuff too!

3. Southern Proper Green Frat Hat
I enjoyed wearing my seersucker Southern Proper Frat Hat so much I knew I had to get a solid color one to wear once summer ended. This light green color will go with pretty much everything, and I love how the black lab is wearing a pink bow tie!

4. EOS Lemon Drop Lip Balm
I recently tried a new flavor of Evolution of Smooth (EOS) lip balm! I highly recommend the Lemon Drop- I definitely like it better than the summer fruit flavor I had previously.

5. Chick-fil-a Mocha Cookies & Cream Milkshake
If you haven't tried Chick-fil-a's newest milkshake flavor, you're missing out! I'm not sure how long they plan on having it, so get it while you can! It's amazing!

Have a great weekend!
-Liz
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Great Friday Five! Love it all!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete