Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Lilly Pulitzer for Lifeguard Press Fall 2013

I am especially loving Fall 2013 Lilly Pulitzer gifts and stationery manufactured by Lifeguard Press! This is primarily due to the fact that Tusk In Sun is one of the prints available. This is a basic but beautiful pink and navy elephant print and since I am obsessed with elephants, this is one of my all-time favorite Lilly prints. I missed out on the clothing items Lilly made it in last fall, so I have taken advantage and stocked up on multiple goodies in Tusk In Sun. Here are my favorites:

This can be used as a cooler or multi-purpose bag.

I couldn't resist a Lilly tumbler in this print!

This is perfect for storing miscellaneous stuff that would normally get lost at the bottom of a purse!

Lilly Pulitzer market bags are the best. They hold up so well and are great for grocery shopping or as a miscellaneous tote!

The most precious lunch bag ever!

A fun calculator like this would make math so much more fun!

I also really like this print in the market tote!

I love the pink tigers in this print!

There's also some stuff in the popular Hotty Pink First Impression print!

My main criticism of the Fall 2013 Lifeguard Press Lilly line is that there's not a Tusk In Sun koozie.
Have you bought any of the new Fall Lilly items from Lifeguard Press? What are your favorites?
-Liz
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment