Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday Five

I'm finally back with another Friday Five and am linking up with A. Liz Adventures. Hope y'all have had a great week!

1. Pumpkin Spice Latte
Tis the season for Pumpkin Spice Lattes. A couple years ago I tried one for the first time and wasn't too impressed. One of my friends suggested asking for just 1.5 pumps of syrup in a tall (they usually add 3) so that it isn't as strong. So this fall I tried the Pumpkin Spice Latte again with that little tweak and it was perfect! I also ask for skim milk, no whip, and no pumpkin spice topping. Even with the reduced amount of syrup, the pumpkin spice topping can be too overpowering so I leave it off as well. My Pumpkin Spice Latte order may be a bit high maintenance, but it's worth it! 

2. Issa London for Banana Republic Cardigan
A few weeks ago I was in Banana Republic and the entire store was 40% off. They had a fair number of pieces from the recent Issa London capsule collection on sale and I got this color-blocked cardigan. You can never have too many cardigans, and I love the fact that I can wear one of Princess Kate's favorite brands (Issa London designed the iconic wrap dress she wore to announce her engagement in 2010) at a fraction of the price, thanks to this collaboration plus the additional sale! 

3. J.Crew Pearl Earrings
I recently lost one of my Honora freshwater pearl stud earrings, so when J.Crew had a recent 25% off plus free shipping on all orders promotion, I took advantage and ordered a pair of freshwater pearl studs from their website. They are a bit smaller than my Honora ones were, but I still like them a lot. I highly recommend if you're looking for a pair of real pearl earrings at a reasonable price.

4. Target Pumpkin Cereal Bars
These pumpkin cereal bars from Target are a new seasonal item and they are amazing! They also have a reasonable amount of fiber, vitamins, and minerals. I am having to ration out my last box since I have yet to see any more at either Target that is convenient for me. If you see a box of these at Target then grab them, as they seem to be in short supply, at least in my area!

5. Vineyard Vines Fleece Vest
I had been wanting another fleece vest, and had particularly been eyeing a navy one from Vineyard Vines. I was so excited when I found one at the outlet and was able to get it for 40% off outlet price thanks to their Columbus Day Weekend Sale. I know I will get a lot of wear out of it this fall and winter!

Hope y'all have a great weekend!
-Liz
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Pumpkin cereal bars!

    I'm going to target tomorrow and these have now made my list :)

    Tatteredtotaylored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Taylor! Thanks for stopping by! Hope you found the Pumpkin cereal bars at Target and love them as much as I do!
      -Liz
      xoxo

      Delete