Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Think Pink!

It's hard to believe October is drawing to a close (and I've been an awful blogger the whole month, so sorry!). Anyways, one of my favorite things about October is that it's Breast Cancer Awareness Month. All the pink stuff everywhere makes me really happy, and I love that it it's for a great cause in addition to looking pretty. So in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month here is some pink stuff I'm loving:

Kate Spade Cobble Hill Lacey Wallet
I recently purchased this gorgeous pink Kate Spade wallet from the Friends and Family sale. It was already on the sale section of their website plus I got an additional 30% off! I love how easy it is to organize everything. There are 12 card slots, so plenty of room for my license, credit and debit cards, Starbucks Gold Card, and other rewards cards! There are also two bill folds and an interior zip pocket for change, as well as plenty of space to receipts and such! It's still available on the Kate Spade website!

Kate Spade Hot To Trot Idiom Bangle
I love my Kate Spade Hot To Trot Idiom Bangle! 

Lilly Pulitzer Cassie Dress in Orchid Pink
I purchased this pink Cassie dress from C.Orrico a couple months ago during Lilly's endless summer sale! I adore the solid Cassie dresses from Lilly-they are so comfy and so versatile and you can never have too many!

Lilly Pulitzer Maddie Zip Front Jacket in Chic Pink
The Maddie fleece jacket is my favorite piece from the new Lilly Resort 2013 collection! I missed out on this style last year so I am definitely asking for it for Christmas this year! I remember seeing it in stores last year and thinking it was the softest fleece ever!

Vineyard Vines Old Port Puffer Vest in Bahama Breeze
This puffer vest from Vineyard Vines is another piece of pink outerwear I am currently admiring!

Tory Burch Pink Reva Flats
Tory Burch Reva ballet flats in pink! Need I say more?!

These are just a few lovely pink things in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month! What pink are y'all loving right now?
-Liz
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment