Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday Five

Hope y'all have had a great week! I'm linking my Friday Five up again with A. Liz Adventures!
1. Starbucks Gold Card
I reached Gold Card status at Starbucks a few weeks ago, and today my Gold Card arrived in the mail. Definitely one of the highlights of my week! 

2. Tory Burch Logo Stud Earrings
I ordered these gorgeous Tory Burch logo stud earrings I had been eyeing for awhile when Tory Burch had their Friends and Fans Sale recently. I love them!

3. Candy Corn
Candy corn is one of my favorite fall treats!

4. Roar by Katy Perry
I'm not really a Katy Perry fan, but I have been rocking out to her recent hit "Roar" lately. It has great lyrics and is becoming my anthem.

5. Courage
To be completely honest, despite these little joys, I have had a rough week. This quote I found on Pinterest is a great reminder that each day is an opportunity for a fresh start.

Have a great weekend!
-Liz
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. hey doll!!! i'm a new follower thanks to the linkup..yay! girl, my starbucks gold card is my jam! i tend to keep up with mine from my phone though instead of the actual card. love that starbucks app! also...those tory burch earrings are presh, i am always craving candy corn right now (except i love the PUMPKINS even more), andddd i love katy perry. that song rocks. great minds think alike, girl! ;)
    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Elise!!! I'm following your blog now too! And yes, great minds do think alike!
      -Liz
      xoxo

      Delete