Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Featured Outfit: One Top, Two Fall Looks

I really love my Hotty Pink Elsa Top by Lilly Pulitzer. This is actually a cotton Elsa, and I wish Lilly would make the Elsa in cotton again because I love the style, but not the dry cleaning fees that come with a silk top. The Elsa is so versatile, and you can see how I created two different Fall looks with it. A few weeks ago when it was still in the 80s I wore it with shorts and Jacks:
Top: Lilly Pulitzer; Shorts: Milly for Banana Republic; Shoes: Jack Rogers; Earrings: Lilly Pulitzer; Pearls: Honora; Bangles and Cocktail Ring: Kate Spade

Then the second Fall look with my Elsa is for a day with more typical NC October temperatures:
Top: Lilly Pulitzer; Jeans: Citizens of Humanity; Boots: Ariat; Scarf: Lilly Pulitzer; Earrings: J.Crew; Bangles and Cocktail Ring: Kate Spade

-Liz
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment