Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday Five

Hope y'all have had a great week! I'm linking up again with A. Liz Adventures!


1. Lilly Pulitzer Croakies
This Spring Lifeguard Press has redesigned their Lilly Pulitzer sunglasses straps so that they are higher quality. The sides are sewn together rather than just glued onto a center piece of fabric that would come unattached easily. If you have bought Lilly sunglasses straps in the past you will know exactly what I'm talking about. The gold accents contribute to the higher quality design. I bought them in the Elephant Ears print.

2. Kate Spade Sunglasses

A few months ago I bought another pair of sunglasses to add to my collection, but am just now featuring them on here. The Saks outlet had a great sale, so I scored these polarized Kate Spade sunnies with a retro look to them. My favorite little detail is the design on the inside of the arms. 

3. Chex Mix Funfetti Muddy Buddies
I couldn't resist buying a bag of these when I saw them at Target recently. Definitely my favorite flavor of Puppy Chow I've tried!

4. Don't Compare Yourself to Others
This quote was in a really great chapter I read in my Becoming More Than A Good Bible Study Girl book. I might have to do another blog post soon about things I've learned from this book, but basically this chapter talked about how things aren't always what they seem when we compare ourselves to someone else and long for her circumstances. God has given each of us a unique set of blessings and trials which He has uniquely equipped us and no one else for. And that is a comforting thought! His plan is PERFECT!

5. March Madness!
Although my Tar Heels did not fare well in the ACC Tournament today, I have still enjoyed watching the games. There have been some instance battles so far. NC State upset Syracuse and then Clemson almost upset Dook. I was soooo hoping the Tigers could pull it off! I love conference tournament weekend because it gets me even more in the mood for the NCAA Tournament to begin next week! And the weekend culminates with the NCAA Selection Show as they reveal the brackets for the Big Dance. 

Have a great weekend and Go Heels!!!
-Liz
xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Love your croakies and sunnies..they make the perfect pair! I am a sucker for some Muddy Buddies, so the cake mix is going to be the next one I try for sure.

    ReplyDelete