Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday Five

1. MARCH MADNESS
This weekend might be my favorite of the whole entire year because there is non-stop basketball from noon-midnight on Thursday-Sunday. This year's March Madness hasn't disappointed. I am especially thrilled that Dook lost in the first round (even though my bracket didn't call that upset) and that UNC survived and advanced with a close win against Providence (they about gave me a heart attack in the process, however!). My bracket is actually doing really well and I did pick some upsets correctly, including Dayton, Harvard, and SF Austin!

2. Easter Candy
Easter candy is truly the best, and I love that I can buy these huge variety packs at BJ's!

3. O For A Thousand Tongues by James Ward
Last Sunday at church the closing hymn was a different arrangement of the classic hymn "O For A Thousand Tongues To Sing." I loved singing this version because it's so upbeat and full of joy. It was perfect for concluding a worship service. You can listen to it here.




No comments:

Post a Comment