Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

Friday Five

I can't believe it's August already! Summer is just flying by! I will attempt to blog more in August than the measly one post I blogged in July. I have so many Featured Outfit posts I need to catch up on! But for now, here is this week's Friday Five:

1. Girls Weekend in Hilton Head



Last weekend I enjoyed an amazing girls trip to Hilton Head Island, SC with two of my best friends. We enjoyed a dolphin cruise on the Intracoastal Waterway, time on the beach, and going out to dinner. This North Carolina was reminded of how wonderful South Carolina is too!

2. Kate Spade Outlet


On the way out of Hilton Head we stopped at the Tanger Outlets off the island and I got to visit a Kate Spade outlet for the first time. I got these beautiful pearl bow earrings and a gold bow ring I had been wanting for awhile. Sadly, I lost my bow ring about 24 hours after getting it :( I took it off somewhere to wash my hands and it hasn't surfaced. I'm still loving my earrings though and the packaging is beautiful!

3. Chick-fil-a Milkshakes
I have had Chick-fil-a milkshakes a few times this summer and been reminded of how amazing they are. One time I enjoyed a chocolate one poolside with my best friend, and another time I got a cookies n' cream one for lunch for free using my Chick fil a calendar coupon.

4. Mason Jar Party Favors

One of my friends who hosted a bridal shower recently came up with the precious idea to make personalized burlap tags for mason jars that would double as party favors and as drinking receptacles during the party. With the personalized tags we never got confused about whose drink was whose.

5. Patriotic Coke Display

I got a bit excited about this patriotic display of Coke 12-packs in the Hilton Head Kroger. I wonder how long it took them to put together!

Have a great weekend y'all!
-Liz
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment