Pages

Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday Five

Happy Labor Day weekend y'all! Can't believe the end of summer has arrived. I'm soaking up one last weekend at the beach! Here are a few things I'm loving this week:

1. Lilly Pulitzer McCallum Dress in Its A Zoo

I ordered this dress from the Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale and it arrived this week. It fits great- and I love that the chest area is padded. Its A Zoo is one of my favorite Lilly prints ever because it has elephants and pandas (two of my favorite animals) in the same print! I already had the January Skort in this print, and for the amazing sale price I had to add a dress in this print to my collection! I'm also obsessed with the tie and exposed zipper in the back!

2. Chick-fil-a Surprise
When I went to redeem my free large soft drink, which was my Chick fil a calendar deal for August, they gave me a card for a free grilled chicken sandwich! As if I needed another reason to love Chick fil a!

3. Lilly Pulitzer Hayden Beach Skirt in Elephant Ears
This fun pull-on linen mini skirt is also part of my Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale Haul. I admired this skirt when it first came out back in the spring, but couldn't justify paying full price, so I took advantage and ordered it during the sale. This print contains elephants as well (hence the name), even though you have to look a bit harder to see them. I look forward to getting a little bit of wear out of it this weekend before I have to put it away until next Easter- I'm a stickler on the no linen after Labor Day rule! This skirt is perfect for lounging around or for casual summer outings.

4. Dairy Queen Chips Ahoy Blizzard

Dairy Queen's Blizzard of the Month for August is Chips Ahoy. I tried it when I was at the beach last weekend. I'm not sure how long it's going to stick around so get it while you can. It's amazing!

5. Watermelon on the Beach
I love watermelon, but haven't eaten nearly enough this summer. I remedied that issue last weekend by enjoying some on the beach.

Hope y'all have a safe and fun Labor Day weekend filled with sunshine and college football!
-Liz
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment