Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Featured Outfit: Go Tigers!

As I mentioned in my previous post, I attended the Clemson-NC State baseball series in Raleigh this past weekend. The Friday game was cold (temps in upper 30's) the Saturday game was significantly warmer (temps in mid 50's), and the Sunday game was even warmer (temps in upper 60's). I took advantage of the spring-like weather on Sunday and wore my orange Lilly Pulitzer Cassie dress sans tights. My South Carolina Murfee scarf made an appearance in this ensemble as well. The print has some orange in it, so I really like how it looks with a solid orange dress. It was a beautiful day to be outside cheering on my Tigers. I definitely got some sun!



Outfit Details:
Dress: Lilly Pulitzer Cassie Dress; Scarf: Lilly Pulitzer South Carolina Murfee; Boots: Ariat; Earrings: Sheila Fajl Jewelry; Watch: Michael Kors; Bracelet: Handmade by my aunt!

Go Tigers!
-Liz
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment