Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Featured Outfit: I Love South Carolina

I have lived the majority of my life in North Carolina, and love so many things about the Tar Heel State. However, I went to college in South Carolina, and also lived there for a little less than three years as a post-college 20-something. As much as I enjoy life in NC, I miss SC very much and go back frequently to visit some of my dearest friends. When Lilly first introduced the Murfee scarves in six different state prints back in Fall 2012, I asked for the North Carolina one for Christmas. However, last summer I decided I needed the South Carolina Murfee too, because the print kept becoming more and more beautiful to me, and I realized more and more how much my time living in South Carolina shaped me as a person. I bought the SC Murfee in August 2014 when Lilly did a gift with purchase promotion. Here's how I styled it when I wore it to church about a month ago. It was an unseasonably warm February day, so I didn't need tights.




Outfit Details:
Dress: Lilly Pulitzer Cassie Dress; Scarf: Lilly Pulitzer Murfee Scarf in South Carolina print; Shoes: Tory Burch Silver Reva Flats; Earrings: Sheila Fajl Jewelry Everybody's Favorite Hoop; Watch: Michael Kors

I also like how the SC print has some orange in it, which would look great with an orange top to support my Clemson Tigers! I'm a lifelong UNC Tar Heels fan, but have grown to love Clemson too, thanks to a dear friend who I met in SC who is a hard core Clemson fan!

-Liz
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment