Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Featured Outfit: Peppermint Stripes

I am way behind on winter Featured Outfit posts. Winter is almost over, thank goodness! As much as I dislike the cold weather, I still manage to put together some ensembles that I enjoy wearing. I wore the following back in December 2014, when I visited one of my best friends for a weekend of Christmas-y fun. This striped sweater was great to wear during the Christmas season because the pink and green stripes made me feel like a piece of peppermint candy. Depending on the weather, it could also be a great top for St. Patrick's Day in a couple weeks.




Outfit Details:
Top: Lilly Pulitzer Maria Sweater; Jeans: Joe's; Shoes: Tory Burch Silver Reva Flats, Necklace: Lilly Pultizer Goodie Goodie Necklace; Earrings: Sheila Fajl "Everybody's Favorite Hoop"; Watch: Michael Kors; Bracelets: Kate Spade Idiom bangles

-Liz
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment