Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Recipe: Skinny Taco Dip

Today's favorite recipe is for Skinny Taco Dip. I found it on Pinterest and made it for the first time a few months ago when I had some friends over to my place for a Final Four viewing party. This recipe is super easy and super delicious. The base of the dip is a mixture of reduced fat cream cheese, reduced fat sour cream, salsa, and taco seasoning. After spreading this mixture in a shallow dish, you then top it with shredded lettuce, Monterrey Jack cheese, olives, and tomatoes (I omitted the tomatoes when I first made it). If I'm not having having a big group over or going to a party, then I like to just mix the cream cheese, sour cream, salsa, and taco seasoning together and keep it in a container in the fridge and eat on it for several days. Paired with chips and a side salad, it makes a good light meal. Here is a link to the complete recipe. Enjoy!
The complete dip (sans tomatoes)

Just the cream cheese, sour cream, salsa, taco seasoning mixture

-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment