Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday y'all! Can't believe it's already June! Here is this week's installment of Friday Favorites. Enjoy!
Cocktail Ring:
Lilly Pulitzer Critter Ring in Cherry Blossom. This ring is so fun and goes with lots of my outfits. Plus I love that Lilly jewelry comes with a printed drawstring jewelry pouch.

Belt:
Lilly Pulitzer Sullivan Belt in Natural. This lovely woven belt is one-size-fits-all so you can adjust it to fit you perfectly and wear it at your natural waist or through the belt loops of a pair of shorts or pants. It's great for defining the waist of a loose-fitting dress or for adding an extra touch to a shorts and top ensemble.

Bathing Suit:
Old Navy Bandeau Top and String Bikini Bottom in Red Tile. I added another bargain bathing suit from Old Navy to my swimsuit collection. I really needed another bandeau top and I just love this print. I think it has a Tory Burch look to it, but at a fraction of Tory Burch prices. My best friend's mom was very impressed that I found a suit this cute at Old Navy!

Beach House Decor:
This picture is from the bedroom I stayed in at my best friend's beach house over Memorial Day Weekend. I love the pink and green color scheme and the adorable margarita wall hanging. Just looking at this room puts me in a beachy mood!

Vintage sunglasses:
Ray-Bans. While cleaning out my room at my parents' house I found a Ray-Ban case. I thought that it was just a spare sunglasses case, so when I opened it up to see if another pair of my sunglasses would fit, I saw that there were a pair of vintage Ray-Bans already in there! I think they are on old pair of my mom's that she never wears anymore and I liked how they fit so I claimed them as my own! I have no idea what style these are but I think they are from the '80s. Not everything about '80s fashion was unfortunate!

Have a great weekend y'all!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment