Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

Friday Five!

I can't believe it's already November y'all! Thanksgiving is less than four weeks away and Christmas is less than two months away! I hope y'all had a great Halloween- I sure did! I will do a post on my Halloween 2013 soon! Without further ado here is this week's Friday Five:

1. Krispy Kreme Pumpkin Spice Caked Doughnut
I know Krispy Kreme is best known for their glazed "hot and now" doughnuts, but I actually like the old-fashioned cake ones best. I had a Pumpkin Spice Doughnut Date with a good friend recently, and it was excellent!

2. Kate Spade Skinny Mini Bow Bangle
Thanks to Piperlime sale, additional 20% discount promotion, and Gap Rewards I got this precious Kate Spade bow bangle for about $7! (It originally retailed for $78!) The turquoise color is pretty and will go with a lot in my wardrobe.

3. Kate Spade iPhone 4 Case
I took advantage of the Kate Spade Friends and Family Sale to get a new iPhone case, since my hard Tory Burch one had cracks and a piece broken off. The selection of iPhone 4 cases was limited, but I got this adorable silicone one and I love it! Plus it matches my new bow bangle!

4. Mini Dot Boxes
I love Dots, and the mini boxes are one of my favorite Halloween candies. They are so cute and for some reason Dots taste better when they're from a mini box!

5. Lilly Pulitzer Kaleb Dress
I bought this basic black knit Lilly Pulitzer dress on sale at 6pm recently. The Kaleb Dress is such a flattering fit and the accessorizing opportunities are endless! I love the sophistication of a basic black dress with a touch of Lilly. This can easily be dressed up or down too!

Have a great weekend y'all!
-Liz
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment