Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Summer Wardrobe Staple: Jack Rogers Navajos

Hope y'all have had a great week! I want to devote a post exclusively to my favorite summer footwear: Jack Rogers Navajo sandals. Jack Rogers are designed and produced in Palm Beach, so it makes sense that they would go perfectly with all my favorite Lilly Pulitzer outfits. I live in my Jacks during open-toe shoe season. Jack Rogers Navajos are extremely versatile-they look great with shorts, skirts, jeans, and sundresses. Navajos are available in so many different colors, but I recommend investing in a metallic pair first (gold, silver, or platinum) because they will go with the most outfits. Currently I have a silver pair and a gold pair and love them both. I am sure I will eventually add to my collection! People of all ages can appreciate the beauty of a good pair of Jacks-read my earlier post about a compliment I got on my gold ones from the sweetest little girl. Some people may disagree, but I find them very comfortable to wear and breaking them in is not bad at all. It is hard to put into words how fabulous Jacks are, so here are some pictures of my favorite Navajo colors:
Silver Hamptons Navajo

Gold Hamptons Navajo

Platinum Hamptons Navajo

Fuschia/White Palm Beach Navajo

Light Blue/White College Colors Navajo (Go Tar Heels!)

Napa Valley Navajo

Sardinia Snake Navajo in Silver Snake

My best friend and I sported our Jacks at the beach over Memorial Day Weekend. I'm wearing my gold Navajos and she's wearing the Sardinia Snake Navajos in bronze.

Are you a Jack Rogers fan? How many pairs of their Navajos do you currently own? What colors are on your wish list?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment