Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Black Cats Lilly Style

My newest favorite Lilly print is especially fitting for October because it features black cats. Cameo White Fancy Fest features black cat silhouettes against a white background. Lilly even knows how to make a plain black and white print fun, especially when it includes cute cats. (Y'all may remember that one of my all-time favorite Lilly prints is also black and white and features another one of my favorite animals.) Cameo White Fancy Fest is available in dresses, tops, and accessories and I hope to add at least one of these to my Lilly collection at some point. Here are some of my faves:
I love dresses that give the illusion of a separate skirt and top and I really like the asymmetrical look of the top of this dress.

The Elsa is a favorite top of many Lilly fans, and this lovely print would really pop against a pair of colored skinny jeans.

Lilly's beloved Murfee scarf in a loop style.

I have been wanting a Lilly ID wristlet for awhile and have yet to get one. Perhaps this print will be on my Christmas list.

It comes in a precious coin purse with a key ring as well.

What do you think of Cameo White Fancy Fest? Have you bought anything in this print or is it on your wish list too?

-L
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I am obsessed with that print because I love cats! My best friend is getting me the card id wristlet for Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete