Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Favorites

Quote:
I absolutely love this adage I found on Pinterest, original website here.

Book:
Shades of Blue by Karen Kingsbury
I read another great book by my favorite author this week. Brad Cutler seems to have it all-he has a stellar career underway at one of the top New York ad agencies and he's about to marry the girl of his dreams. However, he is haunted by memories of a high school girlfriend and decides he needs to take a trip home to the North Carolina coast to resolve some issues before he can move forward to the next chapter of his life. This novel has a wonderful message of the forgiveness and healing available only through Christ that is available to everyone, regardless of past mistakes. 

Fun Magnets:
Lilly Pulitzer Shift Dress Magnets
The perfect way to brighten up your fridge!

Song:
Giddy On Up by Laura Bell Bundy
I was reminded how much I love this sassy song when it came on my shuffle during my run today. I was initially familiarized with Laura Bell Bundy when she played the original Elle Woods on Broadway in Legally Blonde the Musical. So I was excited when she dabbled in country music. You can watch the actual music video here.

Fall Dress:
Lilly Pulitzer Shauna Tunic Dress in Big Bang (Fall 2010)
When Lilly sundresses are out of season, a dress like this is perfect to wear for church, parties, and special occasions. The sleeves and darker, bolder colors are great for fall. 

Have a great weekend y'all!
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment