Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fall Fashion Essential: Scarves

A bright fun scarf is one of my favorite fall accessories. It's a great way to add a pop of color to a neutral top or to complement a solid colored top. It probably comes as no surprise that Lilly Pulitzer is my favorite brand for scarves. I love their silk/cashmere blend Murfee scarf. They are so incredibly soft and since they aren't super thick I don't have to wait until the weather gets super cold to wear them. Honestly, they are great to wear about 3/4 of the year. Since the summer months are a bit too hot to wear them here in the South I enjoy incorporating them back into my wardrobe once mild early fall temperatures roll around. Here are a few of my favorite Murfees from my closet:
Amani Children's Foundation Special Edition (Fall 2011)

Deep Cyan It's Getting Hot In Here (Fall 2010)

Shorely Blue Pirates Bootyniere (Resort 2010)

Lilly's Pink Purrfect Paradise (Spring 2010)

And here are a few lovely Murfees currently available from Lilly Pulitzer:

Multi Georgia from the States Collection. I'm not a Georgia girl but I think the peaches print is precious. (See my previous post for the lovely North Carolina Murfee scarf.)

Do y'all like to make a fall fashion statement with scarves? What are your go-to brands/styles?
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment