Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

I Want Candy

Wow, how did it get to be October already?! 2012 has flown by! Fall is definitely in full swing and as much as I love fall fashion staples of skinny jeans, boots, and scarves I will always love spring/summer fashion the best. However, a nice trade-off is that the next three months are without a doubt the most festive time of the year. With Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas all one after another there are so many opportunities for holiday-themed blog posts, which makes the break from blogging about warm weather fashion not so bad. So in honor of the first day of October and upcoming Halloween I've decided to devote a post to my favorite kinds of candy. I may have aged out of trick-or-treating years ago but I will never outgrow my sweet tooth, and October definitely puts me in the mood to eat candy. Good thing I enjoy exercising and I'm a firm believer in "all things in moderation!" So in no particular order here are some fave goodies:

DOTS Image via
While these taste good from the theater style boxes you can buy year-round I especially love the tiny boxes you can get in stores around Halloween. Whenever I used to trick-or-treat and I went to a house that had a bowl of the Tootsie Roll assortment I would silently they would drop a mini box of DOTS in my candy bucket!

Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkins Image via
Reese's seasonal peanut butter treats just seem to taste better than normal peanut butter cups.

Reese's Pieces Image via
These don't have any chocolate but I still love the plain peanut butter in a candy shell.

Brach's Candy Corn Image via
Nothing is more of a classic Halloween treat than Brach's candy corn!

Peanut Butter m&m's
I love peanut butter m&m's, and these fall colors are extra festive!

Smarties Image via
There's just something about these tablets of pure sugar-amazing!

Twizzlers Pull 'n' Peel Image via
So fun to eat and delicious too!

3 Musketeers Image via
If I had to pick a favorite candy bar it would definitely be 3 Musketeers!


What are your favorite candies for Halloween or just in general?
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment