Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Featured Outfit: Haunted Hayride

This past weekend I went to visit my best friend and on Saturday night we went on a haunted hayride. It was so much fun and luckily it wasn't too cold. Here is what I wore:
Cardigan: J.Crew; Camisole: LOFT; Scarf: Lilly Pulitzer (from Spring 2010); Jeans: Citizens of Humanity Avedon skinnies; Boots: Ariat Heritage Western R-Toe; Earrings: Kate Spade Metropolitan Pearl Studs
Then on top of this I wore my North Face Denali Jacket and I was perfectly bundled up for the evening.
I love my North Face Denali-I've had it for six years now and it's still in great condition and I'm sure has many more years of wear ahead. The North Face Denali is a great investment and perfect for those cool fall evenings.
And here is my best friend and me on the hayride ready to go:
Have y'all been on any festive "haunted" outings this fall? What did you wear?
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment