Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday Favorites

Hope y'all had a fun Halloween. I can't believe it's already November and Thanksgiving is less than three weeks away! Here's the latest installment of Friday Favorites. Have a great weekend!

Loungewear:
Old Navy Minnie Mouse Sleep Bottoms
I found these pajama bottoms during an Old Navy sale last week. They are so comfy and I love all things Minnie Mouse!

Foundation:
Cover Girl Clean Oil Control Liquid Makeup
I decided to try out this foundation and have been pleased so far. This smoothes out my skin tone with lightweight and natural looking coverage. I used shade Medium Light 535 and it blends super well.

Top:
Lilly Pulitzer Tess Turtleneck (from Fall 2010)
I really wish Lilly would make more printed turtlenecks like they did a couple years ago. This is perfect to wear throughout fall and winter.

Breakfast Food:
Market Pantry Target brand Chocolate Fudge-Filled Cereal Bars
I found these at Target recently and decided to give them a try. They are amazing and actually have a fair amount of fiber and nutrients. I highly recommend these for a quick delicious breakfast on the go. 

Funny:
From someecards. This describes my conversations with my best friend about Karen Kingsbury characters.

-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment