Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Lilly Pulitzer!

Yesterday (November 10) was Lilly Pulitzer's birthday! I never need an excuse to wear Lilly, but I commemorated the birthday of my favorite fashion icon by wearing a Lilly button-down shirt and Lilly cherry blossom cocktail ring to tailgate at the UNC game.
This shirt is actually the first Lilly clothing item I ever bought. The print is Worth Blue Little Master of the House (from Fall 2009) and is a combination of paisley and leopards. Of course I love the pink cuffs on the sleeves too! I finished off the outfit with my Citizens of Humanity Avedon skinny jeans and Ariat Classic Heritage R-toe cowgirl boots. And I accessorized with pearls of course-my UNC Spirit Pearls and Kate Spade Metropolitan Pearl Studs! I also wore my Lilly Pulitzer Beachy perfume.

What did y'all wear to celebrate Lilly's birthday?
-L
xoxo  

No comments:

Post a Comment