Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Turtleneck Time

I know some people aren't a fan of turtlenecks, but I happen to like them. J.Crew's tissue turtleneck is a staple in my fall/winter wardrobe. It is so soft and comfortable, and I have multiple solid colors. I don't have any of the striped ones at this point but think they are super cute. You can usually find the turtleneck at the J.Crew outlet for a lower price (and get more colors for less money.) The solids look great with a Lilly Pulitzer Murfee Scarf in complementary colors.
Spearmint Stripe

Bohemian Red

Cranberry Punch

Heather Grey

Black

Vintage Kelly

What are your thoughts on turtlenecks? Love 'em or leave 'em?
-L
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love turtlenecks! They keep my neck warm so that I don't have to worry about intricately tying my scarf in the winter. And, I wear them under my fall and winter appropriate lilly shifts so that I can wear them all year long.
    -Elyse @ ilovjedi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete