Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween Hoopla

First of all, Happy Election Day! I'm thankful to live in a country where we have the freedom to vote for our leaders.
Next, I want to share some Halloween pictures from last Wednesday. I had a low-key but fun Halloween. One of my good friends came over and we handed out candy to trick-or-treaters. I dressed up as Minnie Mouse. I couldn't find any mouse ears so I attempted to make my own. However, the Minnie ears I've had since I was 4 were much cuter although highly uncomfortable, so I ended up wearing them and taking them on and off throughout the night.
Minnie Mouse!

And then the day after Halloween I took advantage of discounted candy at Target:
Luckily I have plenty of people who will help eat all of this!

What did y'all do for Halloween? Did you dress up?
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment