Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Lilly Pulitzer Resort 2012

Lilly Pulitzer has released the first shipment of their Resort 2012 collection online and in stores! There is some great stuff! I know there was criticism of the Fall collection among Lilly lovers who felt it strayed too far from traditional Lilly. (I personally didn't mind the Fall collection because I feel that it's a great way to still wear Lilly in a seasonally appropriate way.) The Resort collection seems to have more of the prints and such you would typically expect from Lilly. Here is what I'm especially loving:
Y'all know I'm a fan of lace so it's no surprise I love this dress. I also adore the scalloped hem and the lagoon green color is absolutely gorgeous.

I think I like the pink and yellow color combination best, but all of these striped sweaters are so classic and pretty.

I love the gorgeous pink color, sash, and gold detail at the hem and bottom of the sleeves.

This down vest looks so cozy and I love the pink salmon color. In typical Lilly style it has a printed lining.

Cassie Dress in Shorely Blue A Little Leg
I love this fun flamingo print-I have both a planner and a koozie in it. 

I love Lilly jewelry and these earrings are absolutely precious! The gold bows are perfect for the holiday season and they would go with everything.

Carded ID Wristlet in Shorely Blue A Little Leg
The carded ID wristlet comes in the amazing flamingo print too. I think this will be on my Christmas list this year!

What do y'all think of Lilly's Resort 2012 collection? What are your favorite pieces?
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment