Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

Friday Favorites

My apologies for being slack on posting lately. I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving and stayed safe and sane if you ventured out on Black Friday. Here are this week's Friday Favorites:
Lip Balm:
Softlips Watermelon flavor
I've used Softlips products before and really liked them, and I love anything watermelon flavored. So when I saw this new watermelon Softlips lip balm at Target I had to try it, and I was not disappointed. This lip balm has SPF 20 and protects against dry, chapped lips.

Fall Treat:
Orange KitKat
In the weeks between Halloween and Thanksgiving I enjoyed snacking on discounted candy, like these delicious white chocolate flavored, orange colored KitKats.

Bargain Buy:
Beyond Tuesday Morning by Karen Kingsbury
I was able to add this KK book to my collection for only 25 cents at a used bookstore sale! It made me very happy.

Dress:
Old Navy Printed Tunic Shift Dress
As much as I love my Lilly dresses I have also been able to find some cute dresses lately at Old Navy for a great price, like this printed dress. It works well with tights and boots so can be worn all through fall and winter.

Jeans:
Joe's Jeans The Skinny
I recently got a great new pair of high-waisted skinny jeans at the Joe's Jeans outlet and absolutely love them!

Hope y'all enjoy the rest of your Thanksgiving weekend!
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment