Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Five

1. J.Crew Outlet Bubble Necklace
I took me awhile to get on board with bubble necklaces. I always liked them on other people but never bought one for myself because I wasn't sure how much I would wear it. However, I am starting to branch out from my usual pearls in terms of necklaces (but still almost always wear pearl earrings whenever I'm not wearing a pearl necklace). The J.Crew bubble necklace is a very classic statement necklace that adds a pop of color to a neutral outfit or looks great paired with a complementary color. I recently got two when the J.Crew outlet had a huge sale, including the Bright Kiwi one pictured here. It looks more yellow here but in person it is a bright greenish-yellow. I love the J.Crew outlet because you can essentially get the same bubble necklace as regular J.Crew (only different in style is that regular J.Crew has an additional bubble on each side and I think the chain might be a couple inches longer as well) at a much lower price. And they are usually almost always on sale. If you don't live near a J.Crew Factory Store you can purchase online here.

2. Lilly Pulitzer Floppy Hat
It very conveniently worked out that this precious floppy straw hat with a pink border and printed sash was the Lilly Pulitzer gift with purchase when my parents ordered my birthday presents. It's so nice I don't want to wear it to the pool or beach, I will stick with my basic J.Crew one for that! But I really hope to go to a Kentucky Derby party so I can wear it. I will definitely wear it for outdoor outings and events as well!

3. Kate Spade Idiom Bangle
I got my first Kate Spade Idiom bangle this week and absolutely love it! Piperlime had this particular one on sale and I had some Gap Inc rewards so ended up getting it for about $5. I love both the color and the saying. You can purchase it here.

4. Southern Proper Seersucker Frat Hat
I purchased this hat the day after Christmas but am just now able to wear it since Easter has come! It is the perfect preppy baseball hat for spring and summer. I will enjoy wearing it around the house as well as out & about. It but will also be great to wear on the beach on days when it is way too windy for my floppy straw hat to stay on. It is available online here.

5. Chick-fil-a Chocolate Chunk Cookie
If you got a 2013 Chick-fil-a calendar, then a free cookie loads onto your card the month of your birthday! I redeemed mine in March and it was the first time I'd ever gotten one of Chick-fil-a's cookies. So delicious! (Image via)

Hope y'all have a great weekend!
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment