Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

One Shining Moment

So it's hard to believe another college basketball season has come and gone and the new national champions have just been crowned. Congrats to the Louisville Cardinals! One of my favorite parts of the NCAA tournament is the One Shining Moment tribute video shown at the conclusion of the title game. Although it is a tribute to the new champion it is also a montage of memorable moments throughout the entire three weeks of the tournament. I am not ashamed to admit that it always make me tear up, and the 2009 version commemorating UNC's most recent championship  never fails to give me chills. Four years later, I still enjoy watching it from time to time and reliving one of the most exciting nights of my life. Until UNC wins another title, the 2009 edition of One Shining Moment will always hold a special place in my heart.
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment