Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Five

1. J.Crew Factory Hot Pink Boatneck Blouse
Last weekend J.Crew Factory had a Clear the Clearance sale online, where all clearance items were an additional 30% off. I ordered this gorgeous neon pink boatneck blouse and thanks to super-fast shipping received it on Wednesday! I had tried it on in-store before but didn't buy it for some reason. At that great price I couldn't resist. It's polyester so can still be machine washed, but it has a silky look. The stock photo doesn't do the color justice, so the photo below gives you a better idea of how bright it is. You can still order it online here, but hurry before they're all gone!

2. Breyer's Blast Samoa Flavor
Samoas are probably my favorite Girl Scout cookie, so I had to try this Breyer's coconut caramel flavored frozen dairy dessert with Samoas pieces. It is amazing! I used to really like the Edy's Slow Churned Samoas ice cream, but since I haven't seen it anywhere this year I was happy to find the Breyer's variety.

3. "Good things fall apart so better things can fall together."
One of my favorite bloggers, Rachel at A Preppy State of Mind, recently posted this quote and I was reminded how much I love it! I think we can all relate this to some circumstance in our lives at some point. 

4. Lilly Pulitzer Kaleb Dress in Shorely Blue Step by Step Stripe
One of my Lilly Pulitzer birthday presents didn't work out, so I exchanged it for the striped Kaleb Dress from the Resort 2012 collection. I then had to exchange it for a different size, but I finally have it in the correct size and am so excited to wear it soon! Even though this is a knit dress and has some stretch, it runs VERY small! It's supposed to have a tailored fit, but I ordered my usual size and it was just a little too clingy for my taste. I sized up and it fits great! The colors are even prettier in person and I love the embroidered palm tree logo at the hem!


5. Great Is Thy Faithfulness
This is probably my absolute favorite hymn and I have especially been thinking this week about how much I love it! The lyrics are beautiful and are a great reminder of God's faithfulness in providing for all our needs, and how His mercies are new every morning.
"All I have needed Thy hand hath provided. Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord unto me."

Hope y'all have a great weekend!
-L
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love your five!! That top surely is adorable, and I love the Kaleb Dress. That is one of my favorite quotes as well :)

    Enjoy your weekend!
    -Rachel
    www.apreppystateofmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete