Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Featured Outfit: Two Yellow Skirts

Last week I debuted some new favorite pieces in my closet: my Lilly Pulitzer Murfette Scarf in Shorely Blue Chin Chin, as well as a fun yellow pencil skirt and metallic espradille wedges from the Banana Republic Outlet. This is a great wear-to-work look for Spring! I got multiple compliments on how "springy" I looked!

Cardigan: JCrew Factory; Camisole, Skirt, and Shoes: Banana Republic Factory; Scarf: Lilly Pulitzer; Earrings and Cocktail Ring: Kate Spade; Bracelet: Kate Spade "Rise Above" Idiom Bangle

Then Sunday before last I wore the same top and accessories with a different yellow skirt and my gold Jacks. Here is this slightly different look:

Skirt: Lilly Pulitzer (Summer 2011); Shoes: Jack Rogers; Everything else: same as above

I love the way my new Shorely Blue Chin Chin Murfette scarf looks with yellow! And if you're looking for a cute pair of open-toe espradille wedges, head to the Banana Republic Outlet! 
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment