Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Prayers for Boston

My apologies for being MIA over most of the past week. Last week was busy and then this past weekend I was out of town visiting a friend. Later this week I will post some new featured outfits and more, so stay tuned! Right now though, I just want to take a moment to say that my heart and prayers go out to everyone affected by the senseless tragedy at the Boston Marathon today. Events like this are a reminder that we live in a fallen world desperately in need of Jesus. And when we put our hope in Him, we can have peace even in the midst of such horiffic acts like what happened today, because we know that this world is not our home, and our time here is just a speck of dust compared to an eternity in heaven where there is no pain or suffering.

"In this world you will have trouble, but take heart! I have overcome the world!"
-John 16:33


-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment