Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

Featured Outfit: Fiesta Pink Gingham

Hey y'all! Internet is back up and running at my place! Hope y'all have had a great Monday. The news of the much awaited royal birth definitely helped ease the Monday blues. Congrats to Will and Kate on your precious baby boy. I can't wait to see pictures of the little prince! Any guesses as to his name? My top three guesses (in no particular order) are Henry, George, and James.

Although Duchess Kate gave birth to a boy, today's Featured Outfit post is all about pink! This is one of my favorite outfits I wore out when I was at the beach the week of July 4th. I was excited to debut my Mimosa Skirt in Fiesta Pink Pretty Gingham from the Lilly Pulitzer Spring 2013 line. I adore the neon color and scalloped hem. This skirt will be a staple in my warm weather wardrobe for a long time!
Skirt: Lilly Pulitzer Mimosa Skirt in Fiesta Pink Pretty Gingham; Top: Banana Republic Outlet; Belt: Lilly Pulitzer Sullivan Belt; Shoes: Jack Rogers Bronze Navajos; Bangles: Kate Spade; Ring: Kate Spade; Earrings: Lilly Pulitzer; Pearls: Honora
Close-up of bangles
Close-up of ring
Close-up of earring

This was a fun outfit to play mini golf in. I was just a tad excited to get a hole-in-one.

-L
xoxo

2 comments: