Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Featured Outfit: Lilly Knit Dress

This past weekend I was back at the beach with another good friend, and I wore my Lilly Pulitzer Kaleb Dress out to dinner one night. This dress is so incredibly comfortable but also looks extremely pulled together. I love the block of coral at the top of this dress. It adds a fun contrast to the stripes! Lilly knits are the perfect casual dresses for a night out at the beach! My friend wore a belted Lilly Pulitzer Cassie Dress in Schooner Blue. She absolutely adores the Cassie and is always looking to add new colors to her collection!
My outfit details (right)- Dress: Lilly Pulitzer Kaleb; Necklace: Lilly Pulitzer Shell Yeah; Shoes: Jack Rogers Bronze Navajos; Earrings: Kate Spade; Cocktail Ring: Kate Spade.
You can't see them in this picture, but I also wore my Kate Spade "Tickle The Ivories"(cream) and "Sweeten The Deal" (mint) Idiom bangles.
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment