Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Five!

Sorry I've been so slack with blogging lately. (I know I've said that multiple times this summer!) Anyways, I'm back with another Friday Five (at the last minute) and am linking up with A. Liz Adventures for Five on Friday again. In honor of this week's Lilly Pulitzer Endless Summer Sale Madness, this week's five is devoted to some of my latest Lilly loves. I know the sale was a source of frustration for many, but I was  happy to get a few great things! I will have a post coming soon with more details about my Lilly online sale experience and some suggestions for making it smoother in the future, so stay tuned!

1. Lilly Pulitzer Cooler in Multi Chin Chin
If you have been following my blog for any period of time then you know that I am obsessed with Lilly's Chin Chin print from Spring 2013! I just can't get enough of it! I was super thrilled to get this cooler during the Endless Summer Sale that had previously only been offered as a Gift With Purchase.

2. Lilly Pulitzer Cassie Dress in Pretty Pink Dot Dot Dot
I was hoping to get some Cassie dresses during the sale, and I scored this adorable pink polka dot one for just $29! 

3. Lilly Pulitzer Cassie Dress in Tango Orange from C. Orrico
This orange Cassie Dress had been on my wish list for awhile, and it was not included in the Lilly Pulitzer Endless Summer Sale. However, C. Orrico (a Lilly signature store) had it included in their sale so I was super happy!

4. Lilly Pulitzer Murfee Scarf in Tusk In Sun
I had a coupon from my Lilly agenda purchase earlier in the summer, so last weekend when I was visiting my favorite Lilly signature store I got this beautiful Tusk In Sun Murfee. As y'all know, I'm obsessed with elephants and was bummed I missed out on this print last fall when it came in a top and a Cassie Dress. So when Lilly reintroduced the print this fall in a Murfee scarf I knew I had to take advantage before it sold out!

5. Lilly Pulitzer Consignment Store Deals
Last weekend I was also in a consignment store that had a great selection of Lilly and found this precious patchwork skort for just $20 and a new with tags pajama top for $15!

Have a great weekend!
-Liz
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment