Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday Five

I can't believe it's already August! This summer is going by way too quickly! Here is this week's Friday Five!

1. Kate Spade Under The Sun Idiom Bangle
I recently put some more Gap Rewards towards another Kate Spade Idiom Bangle from Piperlime. I added the orange "Under The Sun" bangle to my collection!

2. My Three Sons Pimento Cheese
I recently tried this brand on pimento cheese when Harris Teeter had it on sale and I think it bumps Palmetto Cheese out of my "favorite pimento cheese slot." Plus its slightly healthier than Palmetto Cheese, which is a nice plus as well! I highly recommend My Three Sons Pimento Cheese!

3. Old Navy Embroidered Gauze Cover-up
This is my new favorite cover-up. I got it at Old Navy few weeks ago and love how light and breezy it is. I also like that it's sheer, so you can be both covered up and show off your cute bathing suit at the same time! 

4. Lilly Pulitzer Large 2013-2014 Agenda in Tusk In Sun
The beginning of August means time to break out your new Lilly Pulitzer Agenda! I get the large size every year and this year my print choice was a no-brainer since the adorable Tusk In Sun elephant print was an option! I can't wait until Lifeguard Press releases the rest of their Fall 2013 Lilly gifts and stationery line because I definitely want more goodies in this print!

5. Maybelline Baby Lips
Maybelline Baby Lips is my newest favorite beauty buy. This tinted lip balm moistures with shea butter and Vitamin E and adds a very subtle hint of color to your lips. And the flavors are so good- I have tried Pink Punch and Peach Kiss.

Have a great weekend!
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment